City of San Clemente (City) - Upgrading of Reservoirs 5A, 10 and 14 with PAX Mixer and Chloramine Facilities Project (Project)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- City of San Clemente (City) - Upgrading of Reservoirs 5A, 10 and 14 with PAX Mixer and Chloramine Facilities Project (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The SWRCB, as the responsible agency, has issued a water supply permit. The city proposed project provides upgrades to the existing reservoirs to improve water quality, including these additional facilities: a PAX water mixer to improve water circulation within each reservoir, chloramine facilities to improve water quality control, new chemical piping connections to the existing reservoirs, construction of new chemical storage buildings (18' x 24' x 10'H) to house chemical tanks, pumps and other related equipment to deliver chemical treatment to each reservoir.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
605 W Santa Ana Blvd Building # 28, Room 325
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Phone : (714) 558-4410
- San Clemente
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt from CEQA, title 14, section 15301f, class 1 exemption for minor alteration of existing public facilities, involving no expansion of use, and addition of health protection devices for use in conjunction with existing facilities. The project is also exempt pursuant to section 15303d, class 3 exemption for construction of limited numbers of new, small structures, and installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures within a water utility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.