Penny Newman Grain Facility Knockdown Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Penny Newman Grain Facility Knockdown Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves using knockdown operations to remove existing shoals within the channel berthing area. Knockdown operation consists of a heavy beam dragged across the channel bottom by a barge, while scraping a very thin layer (approx a few inches) of sediment into the depression.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
11020 Sun Center Dr #200
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 464-4644
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - minor alterations to lan
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of maintenance dredging where the spoil is deposited in a spoil area authorized by the state agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.