State Route 41 Placement of Striping and Pavement Markers
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 6
- Document Title
- State Route 41 Placement of Striping and Pavement Markers
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To maintain existing highway facilities, Caltrans proposes to place six-inch striping and pavement markers on State Route 41 in Kings, Fresno and Madera Counties. All work would occur on existing pavement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6310
- Fresno Kings Madera
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:1 S:15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The purpose of the project is to repair and maintain existing facilities. There will be no existing uses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.