Needles Marine Park - Needles Marina Maintenance Dredging Project (WDID: 7B363037001)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Needles Marine Park - Needles Marina Maintenance Dredging Project (WDID: 7B363037001)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of dredging the established Needles Marina to restore year-round access to the Colorado River. The marina is a closed area with only one inlet/outlet and fills with sediment from the river over time. In its current state the marina is unable to be used by residents, tourists, the Sherriff's water patrol, and the research and enforcement units of the CDFW. Dredging the bottom of the marina will return it to a usable condition for all boaters.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 776-8986
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Colorado River Basin Water Board determined that the proposed project is exempt from CEQA per CEQA guidelines section 15304g, the basis for CEQA exemption for the dredging operation is minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.