Klamath NF Squaw Gulch Mine Pond Dam Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Klamath NF Squaw Gulch Mine Pond Dam Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- On Dec 18, 2017, the Regional Water Board issued a Notice of Violation to the Klamath National Forest for the discharge and threatened discharge of sediment into waters of the state associated with restoration activities undertaken by KNF at the Squaw Gulch Mine Pond. The purpose of this project is to fulfill requirements put forth in the NOV and improve the partial dam removal that caused the unauthorized discharge of sediment to Squaw Gulch.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2673
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the result of prescribed actions by regulatory agencies to enforce environmental laws described in Clean Water Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.