McCloud Summit Overlay (EA 02-4H220)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- McCloud Summit Overlay (EA 02-4H220)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans will place a 0.15' HMA Overlay & Replace AC Surfacing. All work will be done within the existing roadbed hinge points. Guardrail will be adjusted/upgraded to standards as required. This project will involve the removal thermoplastic pavement markings and a lead compliance plan.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1c
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.