Maric Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No 16002017-0857-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Maric Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No 16002017-0857-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 1 encroachment. The encroachment is to replace an undersized and shot gunned 18 in culvert with a min 42 in culvert. The encroachment will include use and maintenance of the crossing infrastructure. Work for the encroachment will include excavation, removal of the failing culvert, and replacement with new properly sized culvert, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2075
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to: Replace, use and maintain a 42 in culvert. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.