Oroville WIldlife Area C Area Parking Lot
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Oroville WIldlife Area C Area Parking Lot
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW is proposing a parking area to eliminate the illegal activities that occur in the area such as off-roading, garbage dumping, and camping. Restricting vehicle access will also help to preserve sensitive habitats around the area. Users of this location will still be able to walk/hike in via the parking lot.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S;15303, 15304, Class 3, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.