RW-V-9662-15_2404_2415_2718-16_L-202 (LSA# 1600-2017-0152-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- RW-V-9662-15_2404_2415_2718-16_L-202 (LSA# 1600-2017-0152-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will remove riparian vegetation at 5 stream crossings located within the Spenceville Wildlife Area. The permittee proposes to remove approx 330 lf by 10 ft of woody vegetation (0.15 acre) growing within the gas pipeline ROW. All woody vegetation growing within 5 ft of either side of the gas pipeline will be removed in order to support annual gas pipeline inspections conducted by the permittee.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 805-4307
- Nevada Yuba
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will occur within an existing pipeline ROW and will allow for the annual inspection of the gas pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.