Mill Creek Diversion Structure Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Mill Creek Diversion Structure Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to remove the remaining physical components of an inoperative diversions structure on Mill Creek. EID proposed to use crews with hand tools and power tools to remove the diversions structure. EID estimates approximately 1.1 cubic yards of concrete will be removed.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-0100
Phone : (916) 341-5408
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1 and 33 S:15301 and 15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Class 1 categorical exemption applies because the project consists of minor alteration to an existing facility, as defined by CEQA Guidelines 15301. The Class 33 categorical exemption applies because the project is less than five acres and assures maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife, as defined by CEQA guidelines 15333.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.