Encroachment Permit 02-18-6-UJ-0270
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit 02-18-6-UJ-0270
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Zayo Group on behalf of Sagebrush Cable Engineering is proposing work on utility infrastructure located adjacent to SR 99 at PM 12.536 in Tehama County. Caltrans would issue an encroachment permit (no. 02-17-6-US-0394) in order to allow the proposed improvements within the operational ROW of SR 99.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Location Info
- Los Molinos
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing public or private structure, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the determination. Project would not result in significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.