Encroachment Permit 02-17-6-US-0394
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit 02-17-6-US-0394
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Pacific Telephone is proposing to modify existing utility infrastructure located adjacent to SR 96 at PM 40.61 in Siskiyou County. Caltrans would issue an encroachment permit (no. 02-17-6-US-0394) in order to allow the proposed improvements within the operational ROW of SR 96.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations in land use limitations in areas with average slope of less than 20%, which do not result in changes in land use or density, including but not limited to issuance of minor encroachment permits.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.