eTS 35909 Ramon West and East Access Road Repair Crossings
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
- Document Title
- eTS 35909 Ramon West and East Access Road Repair Crossings
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to repair and improve two sections of an existing unpaved transmission line access road which has experienced erosion where two intermittent tributaries to San Vicente Creek cross the road. Currently, storm water flows are eroding the road where it flows over three low points in the access road. At the Eastern Crossing, the applicant proposes to install an at grade paved Arizona Crossing that is approx 35 ft long with ungrouted riprap placed on both sides to prevent scour. The Western Crossing has two drainages that cross the access road in close proximity. The applicant proposes to install 2 36-in reinforced concrete pipes with headwalls at the inlet and outlet and one 24-in RCP installed with headwalls and wingwalls at the inlet and outlet. Ungrouted riprap will be installed for energy dissipation at both outlets.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
2375 Norhtside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3005
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Inspection, repair, or maintenance of an existing facility involving negligible or no expansion of an existing use. Replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.