Wastewater Collection System Improvements (SRF No. 8231-210)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Wastewater Collection System Improvements (SRF No. 8231-210)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) is a Responsible Agency for the Project. The State Water Board’s Clean Water State Revolving Fund (SRF) Program is financing the Project. The Project includes replacing a total of approximately 3.75 miles of pipeline, including gravity sewer main and laterals via open-cut trench excavation. The Project involves replacement and reconstruction of existing facilities, involving minor alterations to land to improve a public utility system.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-6983
City of Yreka
- Other Location Info
- Sections 14, 22, 23, and 27 of Township 45 North, Range 7 West, Mount Diablo Meridian; City of Yreka in Siskiyou County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section(s) 15301, 15302, and 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project involves replacement and reconstruction of existing facilities, involving minor alterations to land to improve a public utility system. The Project will not have a significant impact on water quality.
- Notice of Exemption
- (8231-210) Water Board NOE-responsible PDF 227 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.