Visitor Center Parking Lot Gates (ABDSP 192)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Visitor Center Parking Lot Gates (ABDSP 192)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the installation of two steel pre-fabricated gates at the entrance and exit of the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park visitor center parking lot. Each gate will have 3 up to 24" wide and 36" deep holes dug, one for the gate hinges, one for the metal post the gate is secured to while locked, and one for a 4x4 post to secure the gate while open. All posts will be secured in concrete. This project will benefit Anza-Borrego Desert State Park by securing the visitor center parking lot while it is closed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated. New construction or conversion of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.