Majestic View (LSA# 1600-2018-0077-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Majestic View (LSA# 1600-2018-0077-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed LSA# 1600-2018-0077-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Ms. Julie Andert. The project is limited to the installation of a 20 ft long 36-in diameter metal culvert pipe within an unnamed seasonal stream in preparation for the construction of a driveway. Approx 3 cy of soil will be removed from the channel using a Bobcat excavator to make space for the pipe. Following the pipe's placement, it will be covered with approx 15 cy of gravel, which will then be covered with an equal amount of road base. An area of rip rap will be placed at either end of the culvert pipe.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under class 3 b/c it consists of the construction of a small structure. It is exempt under class 4 b/c it is a minor alteration of the condition of a stream and it does not involve the removal of any trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.