Whitehead/Bean Clipper Road Storm Damage Repair Project (LSA# 1600-2018-0100-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Whitehead/Bean Clipper Road Storm Damage Repair Project (LSA# 1600-2018-0100-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed LSA# 1600-2018-0100-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to county of Yuba, Dept of Public Works. The project proposes to replace the existing twin 48" diameter culverts and repair the roadway and embankment of existing Whitehead Rd where it crosses Empire Creek. The purpose of the proposed project is to: replace the existing culverts with a new culvert/culverts with adequate capacity to prevent future roadway overtopping; construct concrete headwalls or rock slope protection to prevent future scour and erosion; repair the existing roadway and embankment to provide adequate and safe vehicle passage; install metal beam guard-railing; rock slope protection may also be placed at the upstream and downstream ends of the new culvert to prevent scour and erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the minor alterations to land involving no permanent effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.