Moran Road Storm Damage Repair Project (LSA# 1600-2018-0098-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Moran Road Storm Damage Repair Project (LSA# 1600-2018-0098-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed LSA# 1600-2018-0098-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to county of Yuba, Dept of Public Works. The roadway repair will consist of constructing a soldier pile retaining wall varying in height from 3-ft to 18-ft. The wall will be supported on 24-in to 30-in diameter CIDH piles ranging from 20-ft to 30-ft below the base of the wall. The existing unsuitable material behind the retaining wall will be excavated and replaced with either imported fill material or TDA that will be used as roadway embankment behind the wall. Metal beam guard-railing will be placed at the top of the wall. A 12-ft wide paved roadway will be constructed to restore the roadway and match existing conditions. Drainage on the uphill side of the roadway will be collected in a French drain system or roadside ditch and conveyed under the roadway in a new culvert. The new culvert is anticipated to be between 15-in and 24-in in diameter.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the minor alterations to land involving no permanent effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.