Pendola Road Storm Damage Repair Project (LSA# 1600-2018-0099-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Pendola Road Storm Damage Repair Project (LSA# 1600-2018-0099-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed LSA# 1600-2018-0099-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to county of Yuba, Dept of Public Works. The roadway repair will consist of constructing a soldier pile retaining wall varying in height from 4 ft to 8 ft. The wall will be supported on 24" to 30" diameter Cast in Drilled Hole piles ranging from 20 ft to 30 ft below the base of the wall. The existing unsuitable material behind the retaining wall will be excavated and replaced with either imported fill material or Tire Derived Aggregate that will be used as roadway embankment behind the wall. Metal beam guard-railing will be placed at the top of the wall to meet current standards and protect motorists from the vertical drop at the face of wall. A paved roadway varying in width from approx 11 ft to approx 16 ft will be constructed to restore the roadway and match existing conditions. Drainage on the uphill side of the roadway will be conveyed in a roadside ditch through the project site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the minor alterations to land involving no permanent effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.