Basin Improvement Project at Basin "BK", Basin "DV" and Fancher Creek Detention Basin
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fresno Metropolitan Flood Control District
- Document Title
- Basin Improvement Project at Basin "BK", Basin "DV" and Fancher Creek Detention Basin
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Basin "BK" - pump station, telemetry system, internal basin pipeline, relief pipeline & canal intertie structure. Basin "DV" - basin pump station, telemetry system, internal basin pipeline, outfall structures, relief pipeline & canal intertie structure. FCDB - pump station, telemetry system, internal basin pipeline, outfall structures & canal intertie structure.
- Contact Information
Fresno Metropolitan Flood Control District
5469 E. Olive Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727
Phone : (559) 456-3292
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 new construction of small
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves minor changes to existing facilities owned by the Fresno Metro Flood Control District and stormwater pipelines to connect to local canals. The projects have been reviewed under larger CEQA projects, but not in detail. The location and scale of these projects will not cause a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.