Town of Scotia Water Diversion and Road (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0123-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Town of Scotia Water Diversion and Road (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0123-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to upgrading and use of an existing diversion from the Eel River. Water is diverted under Water Right License No. L005504. Water is diverted from ASsessor's Parcel No. 205-351-031 for the purposes of use including domestic, dust abatement, municipal, fire suppression, and industrial. The proposed maximum rate of diversion is 1,400 gallons per minute, except for emergencies. Riparian vegetation will be remove dto access the site. A three to one planting ratio for replacement will be implemented.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.