6,000 AF Water Transfer - June 2018
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Buena Vista Water Storage District
- Document Title
- 6,000 AF Water Transfer - June 2018
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Buena Vista will transfer 6,000 AF of water stored in San Luis Reservoir from the above average hydro-logic conditions that existed in 2017. The transferred water would be beneficially used by agricultural crops. No additional groundwater will be pumped.
- Contact Information
Buena Vista Water Storage District
525 N. Main Street P.O. Box 756
Buttonwillow, CA 93206
Phone : (661) 324-1101
- Fresno Kern Kings
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This transfer only involves the amount of water that would have been consumptively used via deep wells for the 2018 water year. It is not precedent setting and does not injure any legal user of water. Additionally, the water is stored in San Luis Reservoir and will not affect fish, wildlife, or other instream beneficial use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.