Lyons Valley Station 32 Tough Shed Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lyons Valley Station 32 Tough Shed Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes the placement of a new 24-foot-wide by 30-foot long prefabricated "Tough Sled" storage building on a 6-inch thick concrete slab with 12-inch by 12-inch concrete footing within a dirt covered area at the exsisting CAL FIRE Lyons Valley Fire Station 32. Implementation of this project will require minor leveling of the proposed area and excavation of footings with any spoils to be terraced into adjacent areas, placement of form board and re-enforcing steel, placement of approximately 17 cubic yards of transit mix concrete. Installation of the 24-foot by 30-foot building to be completed by building contractor. There will be utility connections to this new building requiring excavation of 10 feet long by 18 inch deep trench from the existing station electrical panel to the new building, placement of a 1-inch electrical conduit and backfill, compaction and leveling of trenches. The prefabricated building will be installed by a private contractor and all other work will be performed by CAL FIRE personnel and conservation camp hand crews.
- San Diego
- Cross Streets
- 17759 Skyline Truck Trail, Jamul, CA
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15303,15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land; new construction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.