State Water Project Water Supply Amendments for Water Management.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- State Water Project Water Supply Amendments for Water Management.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The proposed project would add, delete, and modify provisions of the Contracts and clarify certain terms of the Contracts that will provide greater water management regarding transfers and exchanges of SWP water within the SWP service area. The proposed project would not build new or modify existing SWP facilities nor change any of the Public Water Agencies (PWAs) annual Table A amounts. The proposed project would not change the water supply delivered by the SWP, as SWP water would continue to be delivered to the PWAs consistent with current SWP Water Supply Contract terms and all regulatory requirements.
- Contact Information
Mark A. Gilkey
Dudley Ridge Water District
286 W. Cromwell Ave
Fresno, CA 93711
Phone : (559) 449-2700
- Other Location Info
- SWP Facilities and Service Ares throughout the State.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Dudley Ridge Water District
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- This is to certify that the Final EIR with comments and responses and record of project approval, or the Negative Declaration, is available to the General Public at https://water.ca.gov/News/Public-Notices.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2018072033_NOD_State Water Project Water Supply Amendments PDF 908 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.