California Department of Transportation, District 2
Butte 70 Drainage Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
public agency (Caltrans ROW)
Caltrans proposes to conduct culvert work along SR 70 in Butte County. The purpose of the proposed project is to repair and replace culverts in accordance with current requirements, as well as construct new drainage facilities where appropriate. Work would consist of the repair, replacement, upgrading, and/or installation of culverts and inlet/outlet treatments. All construction activities would take place with Caltrans right of way, with the exception of temporary access roads and drainage easements.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.