Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement no. 1600-2018-0172-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement no. 1600-2018-0172-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0172-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to William L. Wenzel. The project is limited to excavation and replacement of a failing storm flow bypass culvert with a new 18 inch diameter steel culvert. The new culvert will be placed within the same footprint as the failing culvert. It will be packed, backfilled, covered and compacted; and the area will be returned to the existing grade. The end of the culvert where it enters the creek will be riprapped using standard quarry stone (twelve (12) inch minus stone, (typical) to act as a flow dissipater and stabilize the bank to minimize the risk of erosion during storm water flows.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,2,4, Class 1, 2, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.