Upper Valley Subbasin/Paso Robles Subbasin Boundary Modification
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Salinas Valley Basin Groundwater Sustainability Agency
- Document Title
- Upper Valley Subbasin/Paso Robles Subbasin Boundary Modification
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Proposed a boundary revision to the DWR bulletin 118 groundwater basins in the Salinas Valley. Revisions are being proposed to promote sustainable groundwater management.
- Contact Information
Salinas Valley Basin Groundwater Sustainability Agency
1441 Shilling Place
Salinas, CA 93901
Phone : (831) 682-2592
- Madera San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed Basin Boundary Modification is not a project under PRC section 21065 b/c it does not cause either a direct physical change in the environment, or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.