City of Redding Storm Drain Utility Routine Maintenance Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0099-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- City of Redding Storm Drain Utility Routine Maintenance Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0099-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has execute Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0099-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to city of Redding. The project is limited to routine maintenance activities within the city. Routine maintenance activities are defined as those activities periodically scheduled and implemented as necessary to maintain the structural and functional integrity of existing public works facilities on, or affecting those reaches of, natural streams for which a notification of streambed alteration would otherwise be required. Such routine maintenance activities are further described in exhibit A - Covered activities but in general include activities associated with maintaining, in an as-built condition, the free flowing passage of water through existing structures and maintaining the structural and functional integrity of existing roads, paths, stream crossings, bank revetment sites, and levees.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of existing structures and facilities at the time of the determination. Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. c) Replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and/or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.