Butte City and Ord Bend Boat Launch Facilities Routine Maintenance Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0224-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Butte City and Ord Bend Boat Launch Facilities Routine Maintenance Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0224-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0224-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Glenn County. Maintenance work is scheduled to include dredging, (removal) of accumulated sediments blocking the navigational access to the launch facilities and the associated launching channels, removal of woody and other debris within the launch channels and/or associated launch facility including debris that poses a navigational/public safety hazard, trimming of riparian vegetation impeding operation of the launch facilities, removal of non-native, invasive vegetation from the area of the launch facilities, removal of emergent aquatic vegetation immediately associated with the launch facilities, removal of emergent aquatic vegetation immediately associated with the launch facilities that impedes operation of the facilities, erosion repair and stabilization (including placement of rock slope protection) of boat launch ramps and river/channel banks within the immediate vicinity of each launch facility that could result in damage the launch facilities and repair of previously installed erosion control structures at the facilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301d, 15304g
- Reasons for Exemption
- These are small, limited scope routine maintenance activities associated with man-made structures to facilitate launching of watercraft on the Sacramento River by the public as well as law enforcement and emergency rescue personnel.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.