Amendment of Lease - PRC 9085.9
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease - PRC 9085.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment of lease - residential and recreational use to the applicant beginning June 21, 2018, to authorize the removal of 27 sensit sites and the addition of four new Sensit sites and to amend the land description.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- c4, c6
- Reasons for Exemption
- The amendment of a 20-year General lease - public agency use for the above mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.