Consider Application for renewal of a mineral extraction lease for minerals other than oil, gas, or geothermal resources
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Application for renewal of a mineral extraction lease for minerals other than oil, gas, or geothermal resources
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the renewal of the existing Mineral Extraction Lease No. PRC 5464.1 for a term of 10 years beginning August 1, 2018, for all minerals other than oil, gas, other hydrocarbons, or geothermal resources on sovereign lands.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (562) 590-5201
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Renewal of the mineral extraction lease for a term of 10 years involves the continued operation of an existing mine with no expansion of use. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environmental due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.