Consider exercising the right of first refusal for the acquisition of federal public lands, or right to arrange for their transfer to another entity, in the
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider exercising the right of first refusal for the acquisition of federal public lands, or right to arrange for their transfer to another entity, in the
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the executive officer, or her designee, to issue a certificate of compliance with public resources code section 8560 for the conveyance of a federal easement over 708 sf of land from the General Services Administration to Ms. Parker, Mr. Mathews, or both.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- b5, b1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The commission finding to not acquire and convey federal land is a project that a public agency rejects and issuing a certificate of compliance is a ministerial project; and are, therefore, both statutorily exempt activities in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.