General Lease - Other - W 27161
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Other - W 27161
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a general lease - Commercial use beginning June 21, 2018, for a term of 6 years, for six buoys and cages containing California mussles to support a long-term bioaccumulation monitoring program.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Alameda Marin San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 20-year General lease - other for the above mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.