General Lease - Dredging - PRC 6675.9
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Dredging - PRC 6675.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a general lease - dredging beginning August 1, 2018, for a term of 5 years, for maintenance dredging of 10,000 cy of material per 2,500 lf of adjacent levee, per parcel, per year, but not to exceed a max of 150,000 cy of material per year over the term of the lease for 25 Marin and Sonoma County landowners.
- Contact Information
Mary Jo Columbus
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Marin Sonoma
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 5-year general lease - dredging for the above mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.