Replace damaged PCC slabs - 1Q660 / 0418000313
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 4 (Oakland) (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Replace damaged PCC slabs - 1Q660 / 0418000313
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace damaged PCC slabs and deteriorated pavement after winter storms. This repair will restore the highway surface and make the transportation corridor safer.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-5016
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of hwy/tunnel by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxiliary lanes (e.g., parking, weaving, turning, climbing).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.