California Institution for Women Modular Building Offices
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- California Institution for Women Modular Building Offices
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the construction of temporary (4,320 sq. ft) modular building to include offices within a previously disturbed area at CA Institution for Women (CIW). The office would be used for Education and Offender Services of the Division of Rehabilitative Programs, CDCR, and will provide classroom rehabilitative programs for inmates. There is no planned increase in staff as CIW would utilize existing onsite educational staff and inmate clerks. The project would not involve significant utility expansion; connections would be from existing onsite utilities. A 100,000 gallon water tank and pump-house for fire water flow are also part of the project.
- Contact Information
Peter J. Connelly Jr
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,3, Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction or Conversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.