Operation of Thousand Trails San Benito Preserve - New Well C Project (Project)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of Thousand Trails San Benito Preserve - New Well C Project (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Thousand Trails San Benito Preserve proposes to drill a a new water supply well (Well C) with a production capacity of 40 gallons per minute to supplement existing Wells A & B. Wellhead disinfection will be provided with sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1 Lower Ragsdale Dr., Bldg. 1 Suite 120
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 655-6939
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.