Crystal Cove State Park Accessibility Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Crystal Cove State Park Accessibility Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CA State Parks is required under the 2005 Federal Consent Decree to provide accessible features at all State Parks in order to better accommodate visitors with disabilities. This project proposes to upgrade parking, day use and restroom facilities to meet departmental accessibility compliance standards. The work will also include accessible bench seating upgrades to the existing Bluff Trail. DPR-approved standard project requirements have been incorporated into this project. A copy of these requirements may be obtained by submitting a request to the project Environmental Coordinator.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 221-4371
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15311, Class 1, 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Accessory Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.