Replace Maintenance Station Hot Mix Asphalt Project (EA: 01-0H770)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Replace Maintenance Station Hot Mix Asphalt Project (EA: 01-0H770)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to replace part of the existing asphalt surfaces within four maintenance stations; Idlewild, Ukiah, Lakeport, and Boonville. The project is needed because the existing asphalt is failing and maintenance preservation measures are no longer adequate.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (530) 741-4491
- Del Norte Lake Mendocino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Exempt by General Rule
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project does not fall within an exempt class, but it can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity may have a significant effect on the environment (CCR 15061b)(3)).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.