Transfer of 6,000 acre-feet of water to State Water Contractor Agencies
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Transfer of 6,000 acre-feet of water to State Water Contractor Agencies
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Plumas Mutual Water Company petitioned under Water Code section 1725 for temporary change to transfer up to 6,000 acre feet of water under water right License 7296 (Application 480) to State Water Contractor Agencies. Temporary changes may be effective for a period of up to one year.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5877
- Feather River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15282(u) Water code S:1729
- Reasons for Exemption
- Temporary transfer of water under Water Code section 1725, are exempt from the requirements of Division 13 (commening with Section 21000) of Public Resources Code.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.