Tenney Tanks Replacement Project (Project)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Inverness Public Utility District
- Document Title
- Tenney Tanks Replacement Project (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) is a Responsible Agency for the Project. The State Water Board’s Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SRF) Program is financing the Project. The Project includes the replacement of two redwood water storage tanks (one at 10,000 gallons and one at 60,000 gallons) with the construction of one 52,700-gallon and one 43,700-gallon bolted steel water storage tank, respectively. The existing utility shed will also be replaced with a new 48-square-foot shed.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 449-5641
- Other Location Info
- Located off Trossach Way on a small (60’ x 60’) lot (APN 112-261-04), in the City of Inverness within Marin County, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2: Replacement or Reconstruction; Class 3: New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project has been determined to meet the requirements of the exemptions selected above and will not have a significant impact on water quality. The Project involves the replacement of existing structures where the new structures will be located on the same site as the structures replaced and will have the same purpose and substantially the same capacity as the structures replaced. The Project also involves the construction of new, small structures.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2018068175_Tenney Tanks Replacement Project NOE PDF 154 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.