Encroachment Permit No. 02-18-6-RS-0221
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit No. 02-18-6-RS-0221
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A private individual is proposing to construct, utilize, and maintain a new road connection onto SR 284 at PM 0.89, in Plumas County. Caltrans would issue an encroachment permit (Encroachment Permit No. 02-18-6-RS-0221) in order to allow the proposed improvements within the operational right-of-way of SR 284.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. Project will not result in significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.