Measure Q Physical Education Field Project, McKinleyville High School - Phase 1 and Phase 2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Northern Humboldt Union District
- Document Title
- Measure Q Physical Education Field Project, McKinleyville High School - Phase 1 and Phase 2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Work includes (1) repaving and restriping of the existing parking lot; (2) resurfacing of and improvements to the existing track, including addition new event facilities (e.g., shot put), and resodding the existing field; (3) reconstruction, resurfacing and addition to existing tennis courts, including new perimeter fencing and site furnishings; (4) improvements to existing ADA travel paths; (5) improvements to existing utilities; (6) construction of a new 26'x26' stand-alone ticket booth/restroom building that includes janitorial/tractor/field storage rooms; and (7) interior remodeling of the boys locker room, weight room and wrestling room. The purpose of the project is to improve the physical education facilities at MHS. The beneficiaries will be the student of MHS.
- Contact Information
Northern Humboldt Union District
2755 Mckinleyville Ave.
Mckinleyville, CA 95519
Phone : (707) 839-6481
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303,15314 Class 1,3,14
- Reasons for Exemption
- Exisiting Facilities. New Construction or Conversion. Minor Additions to Schools.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.