Multi-year Water Exchange between Dudley Ridge Water District, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, and Kern County Water Agency (SWPAO #17030)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Multi-year Water Exchange between Dudley Ridge Water District, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, and Kern County Water Agency (SWPAO #17030)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Delivery of a portion of DRWD's approved State Water Project (SWP) Table a water to MWDS through December 31, 2027. In exchange, MWDSC will return to DRWD a portion of its future approved SWP Table A water equal to fifty percent of the total amount of DRWD's approved SWP Table A water delivered to MWDSC by December 31, 2032.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-4547
- Los Angeles Orange Riverside San Bernardino Ventura
- Other Information
- San Joaquin Valley, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a water management operation using only existing facilities for the exchange of water from one SWP contractor to another SWP contractor. the exchange is entirely within the SWP place of use. There will be no change in land use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.