Gould Intertie to Fancher Creek Detention Basin
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fresno Metropolitan Flood Control District
- Document Title
- Gould Intertie to Fancher Creek Detention Basin
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Intertie structure and check structure on the Gould Canal, a storm drain pipeline from the Canal to Fancher Creek Detention Basin and outfall structure in Fancher Creek Detention Basin. The pipeline will be primarily in the County right-of-way along Mccall Ave. The pipeline is 2,900 lineal feet long and 72" in diameter.
- Contact Information
Fresno Metropolitan Flood Control District
5469 E. Olive Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727
Phone : (559) 456-3292
- Cross Streets
- McKinley and McCall Ave, along McCall Ave to the Gould Canal.
- Fancher Creek Detention basin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consists of new construction of small structures including utility extensions and street improvements. This project will connect the Gould Canal to fancher Creek Detention Basin to allow the Gould Canal to pump water to thr Detention Basin, provide service to the Mud Creek area, Vernon Drain Area and create capacity in the Gould Canal for urban pumping.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.