Portable Solar Vehicle Charging Station (ABDSP 190)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Portable Solar Vehicle Charging Station (ABDSP 190)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of installing an Electric Vehicle Autonomous Renewable Charger (EV ARC) portable charging unit. The location is at the Colorado Desert District Office complex behind the GIS building. The EV ARC footprint is 10'x22'. The project site is on a previously graded gravel parking area. Grading of up to 12" in depth is necessary to achieve a level pad to meet a less than 2% cross slope. No trenching or vegetation removal is necessary.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.