Lake 29 Shoulder Widening and Truck Climbing Lane (Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2018-037 4-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Lake 29 Shoulder Widening and Truck Climbing Lane (Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2018-037 4-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-037 4-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, State of California Department of Transportation. The larger project is widening shoulders and constructing a 12-foot wide northbound truck climbing lane. The subject project is limited to replacement and extensions of eight existing culverts including flared end sections and installation of rock slope protection.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-3513
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along State Route (SR) 29 in Lake County from post miles 17.74 and 20.73 near the town of Lower Lake, State of California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2018062069_1600-2018-0374 NOD PDF 338 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.