Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of
(California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
Jackson Demonstration State Forest Road 720 Upgrade
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The project involves the reconstruction and sediment control upgrades to 2.5 miles of dirt Road 720 within Jackson Demonstration State Forest. Work includes upgrading culverts, removal of unstable fill, installation and improvement of road turnouts, installation of new underground utilities, improvement of road drainage, installation of riprap, chip sealing and improvement of road bed.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.