Yuba County Water Agency South Canal Diversion Water Supply and Fish Passage Enhancement
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Z: Extractive district
Yuba River south channel adjacent to the Yuba County Water Agency's (YCWA) South Canal Diversion facility. The project will increase flow through the south channel of the river at this location throughout the summer and fall of 2018. The increased south channel flows, relative to the no project condition, will enhance water supply to YCWA's South Canal Diversion and will enhance the ability of spring-run and fall-run Chinook salmon to migrate through the south channel to upstream spawning habitats.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.