CDFW has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0182-R6 (Revision 2), pursuant to sectino 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, MRF - Groves Development. The Box Springs Project includes the construction of 138 single-family residential lots, a 2.1-acre park, a paved entrance road, improvements to Pidgeon Pass Road, trails, and associated infrastructure. The onsite unnamed stream will be completely captured and diverted into a storm drain. A portion of the offsite stream will be impacted by the construction of an access road for the adjacent landfill.
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220, Ontario, CA 91764
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.